Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Someone thinks I'm not crazy ...

Rather, someone thinks I'm not crazy ENOUGH.  :D 

I know it's a bit late, since it actually came in before Thanksgiving, but the Commonwealth (and my local county) decided that I wasn't crazy enough to deny a Concealed Carry Permit. 

Now, if only I can get my wife to finish the paperwork and get hers and I might not worry as much about her out and about with the kids.  Maybe when she sees what I got her for Christmas, she'll be inclined to stop procrastinating.

Sadly, working on a Federal reservation (not naming it due to privacy issues), I'm forced to be unarmed on the way to/from work.  When I run errands after work, it's a choice between driving home first (which usually means I'm going to end up NOT running the errands 'cause frankly I don't want to leave again when I get home.) or going unarmed to run the errands.  Hitting the grocery store - not a problem, usually as it's literally on the drive home. 

Ah, well.  It's all good for driving me even crazier (and yes, the peanut gallery will say that it's a really short trip).

- Sham

1 comment:

  1. Having a concealed carry licensed doesn't do us much good if we can't or don't carry. When we work places where we aren't allowed to carry we have big decisions to make as you face. Fortunately for some of us the drive is not too far to head home before running errands.

    ReplyDelete