Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Next step in a long procedure ...

And sadly, it's not getting my CHP application filed with the local district court.  That'll be done closer to this weekend.
Nope.  What I was referring to is trying to get used to the new feel of the upper plate of dentures.  All of this while trying to get over the pain and frustration of having the last of the teeth up front cut out at the same time.  Weeeee.

At least the doc gave me some Vicodin.  Good doc.  In all this, haven't had a single issue with dry socket or even other issues after having extractions done.  VERY good doc.  And he understands my psychosis towards dentists (and needles) and doesn't make fun of me for them!  Woot!  Oh, blogging while high is sooo much easier ... on the author.  Good luck reading all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment